1.Using Zippin.me.You agree and understand that Zippin.me is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/ or services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. We recommend that you read our Safety tips before doing any activity on our site.
While making use of Zippin.me classifieds and other services such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services interalia, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this AUP including the policy for listing of your Classified which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.) (Listing Policy) The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- ” Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information :
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
- shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to ‘list’ which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not belong to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- Shall not be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another‘s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- Shall not be harmful to children;
- Shall not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Shall not violate any law for the time being in force;
- Shall not deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- Shall not impersonate another person;
- Shall not threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of World, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- Shall not contain software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Shall not be patently false and untrue, and written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
- Shall not constitute an unfair trade practice
- shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Zippin.me or the interests or property of Zippin.me users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Zippin.me.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- shall not be placed in any other Zippin.me site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of World and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Zippin.me’s Listing Policy.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your Zippin.me account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
You (the Seller) agree to provide the following information:.
- Contractual information pertaining to the goods, if any.
- Total price of any good or service, along with the breakup price for the good or service, showing all the compulsory and voluntary charges and the applicable tax.
- All mandatory notices and information provided by applicable laws, and the expiry date of the good being offered for sale, where applicable.
- All relevant details about the goods and services offered including country of origin
- The name and contact numbers, and designation of the grievance officer of the Seller
- Name and details of importer in case of imported goods, and guarantees related to the authenticity or genuineness of the imported products
- Terms of exchange, returns, and refund including information related to costs of return shipping.
- Relevant details related to delivery and shipment of such goods or services.
- Any relevant guarantees or warranties applicable to such goods or services.
- Whether registered entity
- Physical address
- Rating/aggregated feedback
The Sellers represent and warrant to Zippin.me that all the content pertaining to the goods/services by posted are accurate. Any advertisement. Post shall be consistent with the actual characteristics, access and usage conditions of such goods and services..
2.EligibilityUse of Zippin.me,either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are Citizens of the Republic of World, who are 18 yrs of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access Zippin.me, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
3.Abuse of Zippin.me’s ServicesYou agree to inform us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive or violates our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by clicking on the following link support@Zippin.me to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this AUP and the listing policy. In the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem by clicking on this link support@Zippin.me
We have also appointed an Grievance Officer whose details are in the last portion of these Terms.
4.Violations by UserYou agree that in the event your listing, posting or your information violates any provision of this AUP or the listing policy, we shall have the right to disable the offending content, terminate and or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site.
If any such content posted by you is disabled or removed, we shall provide you with a notification explaining the action being taken. You shall be given reasonable and adequate opportunity to dispute the action being taken and to request reinstatement of the access to such removed content. The Resident Grievance Officer (detailed in the parts below) shall be overseeing this process.
Upon receiving actual knowledge in the form of an order by a court of competent jurisdiction or on being notified by the appropriate government or its agency, we shall not host, store or publish any unlawful information which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force in relation to the interest of sovereignty and integrity of World, security of the State, friendly relations with foreign states, public order, decency or morality, in relation to contempt of court, defamation, incitement to an offence relating to the above or any information which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force.
If any such information is being hosted by us, we shall remove or disable access to that information no later than 36 hours from the receipt of the court order or on being notified by the Appropriate Government or its agency..
We shall, within no later than 72 hours, also provide any information in our control or possession, to the appropriate government agency, for the purpose of verification of identity or for the prevention, detection, investigation or prosecution of offences under any law for the time being or for cyber security incidents..
Grievance Redressal Mechanism under the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
If you wish to complain about our Services / the use of our services by others, please contact our Resident Grievance Officer, whose details are below:
Name: Hanuman M K
Designation: Grievance Officer
Contact Details: info@Zippin.me
Your complaint will be acknowledged by email within twenty four hours, providing you with a complaint number using which you can track the status of the complaint. We will dispose of such complaint within 15 days of receipt..
We shall, within twenty-four hours from the receipt of a complaint made by an individual or any person on his/her behalf, in relation to any content which is prima facie in the nature of any material which exposes the private area of such individual, shows such individual in full or partial nudity or shows or depicts such individual in any sexual act or conduct, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, take all reasonable and practicable measures to remove or disable access to such content which is hosted, stored, published or transmitted..
Grievance Redressal Mechanism under the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce Rules), 2020
Name: Hanuman M K
Designation: Grievance Officer
Contact Details: info@Zippin.me
Your complaint will be acknowledged by email within forty eight hours providing you with a ticket number using which you can track the status of the complaint. and redress the complaint within one month from the date of receipt of the Complaint..
5.ContentThe Site contains content which includes Your Information, Zippin.me’s information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), Zippin.me’s copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is a violation, please notify us by clicking here support@Zippin.me.
We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms and our Listing Policy or of any party’s rights or law.
6.LiabilityYou agree not to hold Zippin.me or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your or other user’s listing, postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information, nor are we in a position to have editorial control over the substance or content contained in the listings, postings, or information, save and except to the extent provided in these terms.
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
You agree that Zippin.me may use information shared by you to provide customer services and to understand if any other services or advertisement listed on Zippin.me website may interest you.
You agree that, we may share personally identifiable data of any individual to our agents or recruiters or Affiliates defined as any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, Zippin.me, including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
You agree that on receipt of a written request from a person who has purchased goods or services, in accordance with law, Zippin.me may need to provide details of the Seller including:
- Address of headquarters and all branches
- Name and details of seller’s website
- E-mail address of Seller
- Other information necessary for communication with the Seller
8.Updates to this AUP and other terms and policiesWe may update this AUP or the listing policy at any time and may notify you of such updates via a post on the boards and /or through email communications. The modified AUP and /or Listing Policy shall come into effect immediately. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this AUP shall continue to apply.
You will also receive an e-mail once a year notifying you of any change to these Terms.
You agree to receive an email atleast once a year informing you that in case of non-compliance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, these terms, policies, we have the right to terminate access or usage rights of users immediately or remove non-compliant information, or both.
Further, user’s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and/or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.
10.IndemnityThe User agrees to indemnify and hold Zippin.me, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the TOU, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
11.Governing Law & JurisdictionThis AUP and the Listing Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of World and the courts at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the Site.
12.Make an Offer/Buy Now Terms
Zippin.me Assurance for Buyers
- You should “Make an Offer” of the amount which you wish to pay for the product.
- Once your offer is accepted, you can make the payment online.
- The listed item will be delivered to you by our logistics partner, and only after the delivery, payment will be released to seller.
The BUY NOW purchase option enables a quick sale and implies that you agree to buy the product at the listed price. We will facilitate the payment directly and notify the seller. Once the payment has been made, we will schedule and complete the delivery. If you wish to negotiate, please choose ‘Make an Offer’ purchase option.
The fees applicable depend on the city, weight, category and price of the item you are purchasing. Click here to understand the specific charges that may apply.
There is a penalty of $15 for any cancellation initiated by the buyer after payment is made.
The fees applicable fees depend on the city, weight, category and price of the item you are selling. Click here to understand the specific charges that may apply.
A promotional discount may apply depending on the city, weight, category and price of the item you are buying. Click here to calculate the exact discount applicable.
A promotional discount may apply depending on the city, weight, category and price of the item you are selling. Click here to calculate the exact discount applicable.
Note: Zippin.me reserves the right to change the fee & discounts any time without prior intimation.
Please be informed that there is a penalty of Rs. 200 for any cancellation initiated by the Buyer after payment is made.
Mobile Buy Back Guarantee:
- Guaranteed buy back is applicable only for Mobile phones.
- Guaranteed buy back is applicable when a user transact online and pay via Zippin.me doorstep service and / or Self pick-up flow.
- Guaranteed buy back is only available in select cities only : Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune.
- The above offering is not applicable for users who transact offline.
- Guaranteed buy back is applicable for a select period . User needs to avail the offer on or before 30th Oct’2017.
- Guaranteed buy back is applicable on select smartphone brands only – Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, One plus, Oppo, vivo. The offer is not applicable on feature phones.
- Regular Doorstep / Self pickup charges are applicable for the transaction.
- Zippin.me doesn’t certify the product purchased online.
- Guaranteed buy back prices will vary basis time, condition of the phone. User needs to check the latest pricing at the following URL: http://Zippin.online
- Zippin.me has the right to tweak or Withdraw or stop the offering.
Buyer can choose to pay or can be asked to pay a refundable token amount while making a serious offer.
The token amount is refunded in following cases:
- Seller counters the offer to which buyer does not make a payment within 24 hours
- Seller does not accept offer within 24 hours or you do not make a new offer to which the existing token applies
- Seller cancels the order after full payment
The token amount is not refunded in following cases:
- Buyer does not pay balance amount within 24 hours of acceptance
- Buyer cancels the order after full payment
- Buyer cancels the order after seller accepts
No amounts in this transaction are paid to Zippin.me and this is only between the Seller and Buyer.
- These terms are applicable only to products where delivery services are offered by Zippin.me.
- Zippin.me provides only delivery and not installation/dismantling of the item.
- At the time of delivery, we encourage buyers to open the packaging and validate the condition as well as specifications of the item as per the AD before accepting the delivery. Once accepted, the item cannot be returned or replaced. Not applicable for Inter City transactions.
- Any delivery related issues brought to our notice after signing Proof of Delivery (POD) or beyond 3 working days will not be entertained and Zippin.me or its logistics partner will not be accountable.
- Zippin.me does not take any responsibility for the quality of the item being delivered unless it’s a transit damage. We encourage buyers to ensure the quality/functionality aspect of the item while making an offer.
- Maximum 3 delivery attempts will be made by us, post which the order will be auto-cancelled. Also rescheduling on request of buyer/seller can be done for total 5 days failing which the order will be auto-cancelled.
- If the buyer refuses to accept the item after it is being picked up from the seller, it will be returned back to the seller.
- Once a return has been initiated, Zippin.me will attempt to schedule the delivery of the product back to the seller within 5-7 days. However, if the seller is unreachable beyond this time, the transaction stands canceled and the seller will lose claim to the product. If the seller chooses to use Zippin.me storage facility beyond 7 days then a charge of Rs.99/- per day will be applicable.
- Zippin.me does not take additional responsibility of picking up any product that is not mentioned in the AD.
- Open box delivery is not applicable for orders from a different city.
- Pick-up and Delivery will be facilitated by our logistics partner.
- Zippin.me reserves the right to refuse facilitating the transaction.
- Ad with multiple inventory count would be marked as sold once the available inventory becomes zero.
- Zippin.me does not encourage tipping to the logistics team.
- Any additional charges for usage of lift/elevator while transporting the product will have to be undertaken by the buyer/seller.
- Any charges levied by society for pick up or delivery of goods will have to be borne by the Seller / Buyer.
- Provision of Doorstep service is dependent on the availability of the lift that can accommodate the goods to be picked up/ dropped or otherwise up to 6th floor of the building (including podium parking).
- Goods will be delivered up to the ground floor, in case of staircase space being insufficient for movement of goods. Also, in case of passage/road leading to the location being narrow/not accessible for vehicular movement, goods will be picked up from/delivered to the closest point.
- For a single ad containing multiple items, additional convenience fee will be charged based on the weight type of every additional product.
- Failure of cash on delivery (COD) payments after the items are delivered will involve disciplinary or judiciary actions as necessary.
- Heavy items that require additional manpower over 2 people for pick up or delivery, will be charged extra at Rs. 100/- per person.
13.Zippin.me Doorstep Offers and Discounts
- In order to pass on the cashback benefits to the maximum number of customers, we are limiting cashback to 5 transactions per person (Buyer or Seller) per month
- Cashback will be based on final agreed price of the product between buyer and seller
- Buyers will have cashback eligibility for full online payment orders only, for partial payment orders, buyer will receive no net cashback
- All the Escrow promotional cashback for the users would be credited to the respective accounts post successful delivery of the product through Zippin.me Bazaar & sharing the feedback about the experience
- The details of the various coupons applicable for all Doorstep categories are available here URL: https://Zippin.me
- The discount applicable for any coupon is limited by the net buyer convenience fee charged after reducing any other instant discounts if applicable (Refer Instant discount section for more details)
- Coupon based cashback will be credited to user’s Paytm account within 10 days of delivery of the item.
- Coupon based promo cashback will be credited to user’s Cash Balance after the delivery of the item.
- Promotional money earned through Doorstep can be used within Doorstep categories only
- In a single Doorstep transaction, a user can use maximum promotional money of either 5% of the final agreed price or Rs. 200 (whichever is maximum)
- Promotional money will expiry after 90 days of credit if unused
- Zippin.me has the right to change the validity or expiry of the promotional money added without any notice
- Instant discounts are applicable only for Buy Now flow.
- Instant discount value will be limited by the buyer convenience fee charged
- Instant discount can be combined along with the coupon based discount. When combined the net discount applicable will be limited by the buyer convenience fee charged
The special SMB cashback is provided for the users who post their ads from the Bulk Ad Upload tool ONLY, which is part of the Seller Dashboard. Users are eligible for the cashback decided by the Zippin.me from time to time. To become eligible for the cashback, the item should have to sold and delivered through Zippin.me Bazaar and the minimum transaction value of each such transaction should be Rs.1,500. The mode of cashback is subject to change without any pre-intimation. All such cashbacks would be processed within 90 days of the item delivery
14.Zippin.me Storage and Shipment Service:
- Storage facility if opted, will be provided through our logistic partner for a period of 2 weeks from the date of collection of item from the seller.
- Logistics partner will be reminding the Seller at the end of 1 week to lower down the cost of product listed at the site.
- If the product listed on the website is not sold within 2 weeks time, same will be returned back to the Seller at the same address from where it was picked.
- Zippin.me representative might take images of Seller’s product during pickup. The same will depict the condition of product during pickup and might be used to update the Sellers Ad later on.
- The storage facility is available only for individuals and not for dealers.
- If seller opts for ‘Sell for me’, the following terms apply along with the above mentioned points:
• Zippin.me will post ad on behalf of the seller based on information and images collected at seller’s place.
• The item will be made available for display to the potential buyers.
- If seller opts for ‘Self Shipping’, the following terms apply along with the above mentioned points:
• If you do not provide the accurate trackable shipment details then Zippin.me holds the right to cancel the transaction at any point.
15.Doorstep Local Transportation Terms
- Doorstep Local Transportation is only available on Heavy items in Home & Lifestyle and Electronics & Appliances categories.
- Doorstep Local Transportation is only available in following city- Mumbai (and not Mumbai suburbs).
- Doorstep Local Transportation is only available for shipping within a city, it doesn’t include intercity transportation.
- Online payment amount is non-refundable if cancellation is requested after item is picked up.
- If item is not delivered due to unavailability of the receiving party, the return cost will be paid for by the sending party.
- Zippin.me provides only delivery and not installation/assembly/dismantling of the item.
- Zippin.me does not take any responsibility for the quality of the item being delivered unless it’s a transit damage.
- Zippin.me reserves the right to refuse facilitating the transaction.
- The quantity of items during pickup should match the quantity of items selected during online payment.
- You have to declare the amount you are willing to pay per reply or per view (PPR or PPV) and total number of expected replies. You must pre-pay the full amount for this classified ad to go live. If you are not satisfied with the service, you can always withdraw any unused balance to your Paytm wallet. Once the amount is withdrawn, the ad is either deleted or downgraded to a free ad.
- Only the first chat initiated by a user is considered as a reply. We actively remove spam communication from our system and you will not be charged for any spam messages.
- Any views generated on your View Ad Page from the premium ad are considered as a view. Views sent from any other source are not charged.
- Any unused amount can be withdrawn into your Paytm account as per request.
- You agree that non working or defective phone in exchange is not acceptable. Zippin.me shall have the sole right to make a decision with respect to acceptance/ rejection of an old phone in exchange which shall be final and binding.
- As a job-seeker you agree that Zippin.me will not be responsible for any payments made to a third-party (including verified companies).
- As a recruiter you agree that misuse or fraud use of this platform will result in deactivation and/or further action. You also agree to adhere to all job posting rules.
19.Instant Hire product:
- A fees will be charged on the Instant Hire product for accessing the candidate contact details. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds for partially used credits.
20.No Guarantee of Business:
- Zippin.me does not guarantee business from the leads generated. Zippin.me shall not be responsible or liable at all to the Advertiser if no business or business leads are generated for the Advertiser through premium ads on the Website. Advertiser understands that Zippin.me’s only obligation is to place the premium ads on the Website in the manner provided for in these Terms. Accuracy of the information/content provided is the advertiser’s responsibility and Zippin.me will not be held responsible for false claims made by the advertiser.
21.Kotak Mahindra Special Offer:
- The Zippin.meJobseeker packs will be activated within 7 days after Kotak 811 account opening.
- This offer is provided by Zippin.me and the onus of fulfilling the offer lies entirely with Zippin.me.
- For any issues or escalations, please contact at candidatesupport@Zippin.me/080-67364545.
- Advertiser agrees to make all payments due to Zippin.me in a timely and efficient manner and shall ensure that cheques issued do not bounce. Advertiser shall not issue stop-payment instructions in respect of such cheques. The Advertiser recognizes that Zippin.me has the right to take action under the Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 in respect of bounced cheques or take any other action available in law. Advertiser represents and warrants that (i) it is a bona fide business organization or individual carrying on business in relation to the items disclosed to Zippin.me, (ii) it has the right to use the trademarks it claims to have the right to use (iii) the business carried on by Advertiser does not violate or infringe upon any law or regulation and all registrations required for carrying on business have been procured by it and (iv) all Classified(s) provided to Zippin.me is/are and shall at all times be accurate and complete, and entirely lawful. The Advertiser shall bear complete responsibility for the quality of its goods and/or services, and Zippin.me shall bear no responsibility for the same. The Advertiser agrees to be bound by all applicable policies of Zippin.me relating to Classifieds and the Website, and the Advertiser grants to Zippin.me a worldwide intellectual property licence (including a copyright and trade mark licence) relating to all intellectual property rights in the Classified(s) to do any acts in relation to the Classified(s) which Zippin.me may deem necessary to fulfil its obligations.
23.Zippin.me Assured Electronics products – Warranty by Zopper
- Protection plan against functional breakdowns, accidental & Liquid Damages
- 100% Cashless repairs & Transferable Policy
- Zero Documentation
- Guaranteed visits: With in 12 to 72 Hours*
- Refund*: On non-repairable products or if repair time is >15 days
- Claim: To claim or register a complaint Call 1800 200 1034
24.Zippin.me Assured products – 3 Day replacement policy
- If a customer faces any mechanical or functional issue with the product delivered and raises the same within 72 hours, replacement request will be entertained
- A technician will visit the customer within 24 working hours from the time the complaint has been raised
- Replacement will be considered only for Mechanical or functional issues which cannot be fixed & only on confirmation from the technician
- Any issue which can be fixed by the technician will be carried out at the customer premises itself
- Turnaround time for replacement is 7 working days from the time of technician visit and confirmation
- Issues related Physical condition if any, will NOT be Considered for replacement, post delivery & acceptance of the Product
25.Marketplace Seller Incentive Policy
The policy aims to establish guidelines related to performance based incentives which will be used by Zippin.me to reward the registered Sellers upon increasing the customer footfall in Zippin.me’s website, which would significantly contribute to brand name of Zippin.me
Eligibility for Assured Furniture, Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances and Lifestyle products:
All the Sellers registered in Zippin.me’s platform and entered into marketplace agreement with Zippin.me are eligible for the incentive plan upon satisfaction of all of the conditions mentioned below:
- Products listed by the sellers on the platform should meet the Zippin.me fulfilled quality standards, as prescribed by Zippin.me.
- No of products sold on platform every month should be more than 100 units.
- Order fulfilment – more than 90% fulfilment of the order within the prescribed timelines
- Customer sales return (DTO) – % of sales return to be less than 20%.
- Customers should not have any open claim/litigation against the Seller
- Complaints, if any raised by the customers to be addressed within 7 days
Eligibility for Cars& Bikes
All the Sellers registered in Zippin.me’s platform and entered into marketplace agreement with Zippin.me are eligible for the incentive plan upon satisfaction of all of the conditions mentioned below:
- No of products sold on platform every month for bikes should not be less than 50 and for cars it should not be less than 20.
- Order fulfilment – more than 95% fulfilment of the order within the prescribed timelines
- Sales return – % of sales returns to be less than 10%.
- NPS rating should be more than 40%.
- Customers should not have filed any claims/litigations against the Seller
- Complaints, if any raised by the customers to be addressed within 7 days
Quantum of Incentive
The quantum of incentive for such sellers under this Incentive policy will be decided on monthly basis by Zippin.me management and will be intimated to the sellers.
Timing of Incentive
Incentive shall be provide on a periodic basis as decided by Zippin.me’s management
Policy amendment and withdrawal
The policy is subject to review and may be changed or withdrawn at the discretion of Zippin.me after giving 15 days’ notice to sellers.
26.Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property
- Zippin.me is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties
- If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorised to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorised to act, you may write to us at support@Zippin.me to delete the relevant Content in good faith
27.Zippin.me Assured marketplace
- Zippin.me has set quality norms for the assured products that are followed by its merchants refurbishing them. These products may or may not be refurbished from the authorized OEM’s and Zippin.me is not liable for any claims arising from these products
- Unboxed products available in the Zippin.me Assured Marketplace are generally as good as new and are non-defective. These products are typically returned to the sellers by buyers in their business for reasons such as wrong model dispatched, incorrect colour etc, or are opened by customers who find after checking the contents of the package that the wrong product was shipped or simply the change of mind at customers end. As per our terms and conditions, if a product does not meet our buyers’ expectations, we encourage them to not accept it and subsequently initiate a refund of the payment. These products also come with third party warranty of specific duration which would change from time to time
- Assured Mobile Phones under Excellent/Like New, Good and Fair conditions come with a compatible charger only. Also, Earphones are not part of a box contents.
- We do not warrant that product descriptions are accurate and actual condition of the product may vary due to enhancements.
- Warranty on Assured Mobile Phones is optional and customers can avail the same by paying applicable charges.
- We strongly recommend our users to exercise their discretion & due diligence about all relevant aspects prior to availing any products/services. Please note that Zippin.me World Pvt. Ltd. does not implicitly or explicitly endorse any product/s or services provided by advertisers/service providers.
- The information related to name, address, contact details of the business establishments have been verified as existing at the time of registering any advertiser with Zippin.me World Pvt. Ltd Only (Premium and Top Choice customers). This verification is solely based on the documents as supplied by an advertiser/s or as per the details contained in Customer Registration Form.
- Service providers at all times ensure that all the applicable laws that govern their profession are followed while rendering their services.
- We strongly recommend our users to exercise their discretion & due diligence about all relevant aspects prior to availing any products/services. Please note that Zippin.me World Pvt. Ltd. does not implicitly or explicitly endorse any product/s or services provided by advertisers/service providers. The information related to name, address, contact details of the business establishments have been verified as existing at the time of registering any advertiser with Zippin.me World Pvt. Ltd Only (Premium and Top Choice customers). This verification is solely based on the documents as supplied by an advertiser/s or as per the details contained in Customer Registration Form.
- We have numerous brands to choose from, whether it is the Unboxed Fashion or Lifestyle Products, which we are adding to our categories, every day. Whatever the product is, there are a few things that never change – jaw dropping discounts, quality products and happy customers.
- Wherever you are from, we deliver there. Associating with our external partners, we take all the efforts to bring it to your doorstep.
- No COD option Available*
- No Replacement/Refund*
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 3 hours of placing the order (or before the product is shipped) ONLY by calling us at 080-67364545 for outright cancellations by you.
- Zippin.me reserves the right, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time without any prior written notice to the Participant.
- “If all premium ads available to the advertiser under the subscription scheme are not used / availed of during the period of these terms, the unutilized units shall be forfeited – no refund shall be made and neither can the unutilized credits be carried forward.”
- Premium ads are prioritized over free ads on the website on search and browse pages. The sequence in which premium ads are displayed will be controlled by Zippin.me’s search algorithm which is Zippin.me’s sole prerogative. The advertiser shall not have a say in determining the sequence in which ads are displayed within the set of premium ads matching a user’s search query/browse intent.
- Banner slots will be provided as per the details mentioned in the contract form. Banner slots will be shared between Zippin.me’s advertisers who have subscribed for a particular slot and the banners will be displayed on a rotational basis. A banner will be displayed only after seeking approval from the advertiser. Zippin.me does not provide any guarantees of impressions or clicks for the client banners.
- Verified leads refer to consumers who have expressed interest in consuming a service from a service provider recommended by Zippin.me. Any dispute regarding any verified lead shall be raised to Zippin.me within 3 days of the lead being sent in writing/email and will be analyzed on a case by case basis. Zippin.me’s decision will be final and binding in the event of a dispute regarding a lead, which may include providing compensation to the customer in an appropriate form to be decided by Zippin.me.
- The advertiser acknowledge that any liability/claim in respect of the products or services promoted through the Advertisements under the scope of this Agreement shall be solely to the account of the advertiser. It is agreed that in case of any claims in respect of the same against Zippin.me, the advertiser shall indemnify Zippin.me against all such claims and damages.
- Advertiser shall procure and keep valid all necessary licenses, permissions, authorisations, consents, approvals and registrations with/from any government department, agency or authority required for it to perform the Services in accordance with this Agreement and bear sole and exclusive responsibility for all compliances with such licenses permissions, authorisations, consents, approvals and registrations.
- Zippin.me doesn’t support sellers to sell imported mobile phones, electronic items on its platform, through any means. If at all any such product is being sold on Zippin.me Website, Zippin.me is not responsible being a Marketplace.
- All the Assured/Refurbished handsets, electronic items listed on Zippin.me belong to sellers. Refurbishment of the products are being done by the Sellers and Zippin.me is not responsible for the Quality of any of these products.
- Zippin.me doesn’t qualify the condition of the phones listed on its platform or transacted through the online flow of Doorstep/Bazaar flows.
- Zippin.me Doorstep/Bazaar is a Consumer-to-Consumer used good platform and hence any transaction done through the flow attracts GST at 18% of the Convenience fee charged and not on the value of the used item sold.
- Zippin.me Doorstep/Bazaar Remittance/Refund Money available can’t be used for any purchases on Zippin.me.
- Zippin.meHomes reserves the right to vary the number of leads delivered against listing packs from time to time without prior notice or intimation.
Warranty only Protection PlanThe schedule shall form part of this Protection Plan and the term “Protection Plan” whenever used shall be read as including the “Schedule” and complete terms and conditions.
Any word or expression to which a specific meaning has been attached in any part of this Protection Plan or of Schedule shall bear such meaning wherever it may appear. YOUR Protection Plan is based on information, which YOU have given US and the truth of these information shall be condition precedent to YOUR right to recover under this Protection Plan.
Protection Plan is only valid for devices, which pass the Scanner test. All Scanner test reports need to be submitted for approval to service provider before activating the Protection Plan on the device. No service will be provided on the device without the activation of the protection plan. This document gives information about Protection Plan, Service provider, Beneficiary/User and protected Equipment etc. & other terms & conditions.
1.Definitions of words
- Service Provider
M/s. Semusi Technologies Private Limited (RMP)
- Protected Equipment
Product/s purchased as shown on purchase Invoice, for product category such as Mobiles, Tablets along with Protection Plan Product or Services through their medium.
- Protection Plan
It means the Protection Plan Booklet, the Schedule and any applicable endorsements or memoranda issued to YOU. The Protection Plan contains the details of the extent of the cover available in respect of item (s) owned by the Person(s), what is excluded from the cover and the conditions, warranties on which the Protection Plan is issued.
It means the latest schedule issued by US as part of YOUR Protection Plan. It provides details of the Protection Plan including full description of properties covered which are in force and the period of cover the covered person has against the properties described.
- Sum Protected
Equipment value as Calculated basis the fair market value on the date of purchase of protection plan
It means service provider or its authorized affiliates
- Dealer / Medium
For the purpose of this Protection Plan, it shall mean Assured retailers, distributors, web, online & app channels including all their associates.
- Period of coverage
6 (Six) months from the date of purchase of the Protection Plan
The Manufacturer of the item covered under Protection Plan.
The purchaser of the equipment along with Protection Plan, whose name is as shown on the Invoice, Where the purchaser is a company, Beneficiary/User shall mean any representative / employee of the company authorised to use the Equipment.
The sudden and unforeseen failure of the parts of the covered item due to defects in materials and workmanship (but not by normal wear and tear, normal deterioration or negligence) necessitating immediate repairs or replacement.
The gradual reduction in operating performance of a covered part of the item, having regard to the age of the item and usage.
It means the original equipment warranty coverage provided by the Manufacturer from date of purchase of the item.
It means cost of replacement of the item covered by a new/ Like New/ refurbished / similar condition item /property of same kind and same capacity
Excess is minimum value, which shall be deducted in claim settlement. Excess is 10% of the purchase value, or 500 rupees, whichever is higher
- 16. Loss/Lost:
It means the Damage or Loss.
- Product & Services: Protection Plan offered on sale, Repair and Distribution of services related to Mobile Handsets and Tablets
- Reasonable Precaution and Care of Property:
YOU/owner/ Person(s) shall take all reasonable precautions for safety and soundness of item covered to prevent the loss in order to minimise claims. The owner /Person must comply with manufacturer’s recommended actions for use, inspection, maintenance along with other instructions and shall comply with all statutory requirements or other regulations.
- Mis description:
This Protection Plan shall be void and all premium paid by YOU/owner Person(s) to US shall be forfeited in the event of misrepresentation, misdescription or concealment of any material information.
- Changes in Circumstances
YOU/owner/covered person(s) must inform Semusi (syncNscan) at 0120-4883060 OR +91 888 273 1212, as soon as possible, of any change in information YOU/covered person(s) have provided to US about yourself, the item(s) covered, location of risk which may affect the cover provided. YOU/Owner /Covered person(s) must also notify US about any alteration made whereby risk of loss/damage is increased. In case of such alteration made and not accepted by US in writing, the cover under this Protection Plan shall cease.
- Claim Procedure and Requirements
Upon happening of an event giving rise or which may give rise to a claim, Beneficiary shall forthwith give notice in writing in person or courier to syncNscan in with full particulars. A written statement of the claim will be required and a claim form will be provided. This written statement of claim along with supporting documents (estimates, bill and the like) prepared at your expense or expense on your behalf along with particulars of other Protection Plan covering the same risk must be delivered to Service Provider within 15 days of date of Loss at owners/ persons expense.
If any claim under this Protection Plan is fraudulent in any respect with or without Owner/ Person’s knowledge or if any fraudulent means or devices are used by the owner/ Person or on behalf of owner/ Person to obtain any benefit under this Protection Plan, all benefits and rights under the Protection Plan shall be forfeited.
No sum payable under this Protection Plan shall carry any interest or penalty.
- Geographical Scope
The geographical scope of this Protection Plan will be the whole of World. The laws of World shall govern the provisions. The parties hereto unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi
3.Scope of ContractCOVERAGE
If the item belonging to YOU/owner person(s) is damaged by any cause listed under “What is covered:, then WE will indemnify YOU/owner person for the cost of repair/replacement of parts of covered item mentioned in the list . Provided device has passed the scanner test, protection plan is activated ,beneficiary have purchased equipment from Medium, whereby medium have advised to Semusi Technologies Private limited (Service Provider) about the purchase & paid the appropriate premium and issued purchase invoice along with the handout (terms and conditions document) to the purchaser through their Medium.
What is covered
The ambit of this cover is limited to breakdown of covered item/components there of arising out of any defect in materials and workmanship in respect of all electrical, mechanical and electronic components of the covered equipment as per the warranty offered by the manufacturer, during the period of original warranty. Device that has passed the scanner test and the protection plan for that device is activated by the service provider. Limit of Liability: – Our liability shall in no case exceed in respect of each item the purchase value thereon declared to Service Provider by Beneficiary.
What is not covered
We will not be liable for any claim on the device for which the protection plan has not been activated or the device has not passed the scanner test.
We will not be liable for any claim that is originally not covered by the manufacturer of the device.
These may or may not be limited to –
i) Any claim where the original identification/serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the Covered Asset.
ii) Any incorrect or abnormal electrical or signal connection to the equipment.
iii) Any modification to the equipment which is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or use of any accessory which has not been approved by the manufacturer.
iv) Any Equipment used outside World and requiring service/claim outside the Worldn Territorial boarders
v) Any defect in external wiring, electrical connection that are not an integral part of the equipment.
vi) Any corrosion, blockages, denting or scratching on the equipment.
vii) Any routine maintenance or service or inspection of the equipment.
viii) Any cleaning of video/audio heads or any normal replaceable or limited life consumables of the equipment.
ix) Any repair carried out by anyone other than authorised service providers of the equipment, as approved by the manufacturer or service provider after the protection plan has been activated.
x) Any realigning of aerials, receivers or satellite dishes.
xi) Any design fault or damage arising from errors, omissions or defects in any applications or systems software.
xii) Any cost incurred where no breakdown has been found.
xiii) Any damage caused by any household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects
xiv) Any service items, normally replaceable components or limited life consumables including but not limited to fuses, remote control, batteries etc.
xv) Any cosmetic items including but not limited to knobs, buttons, paintwork, plastic or metal casing etc.
xvi) Any claim arising out of any detention, seizure or confiscation by any legal authorities.
xvii)Any damage due to normal wear and tear, moths, insects, vermin, mildew, inherent defect or any other gradually operating cause of the equipment.
xviii) Any damage caused by the equipment being used after any fault becomes apparent.
xix) Any reduction in market value following repair or re instatement of the equipment.
xx) Any repair or replacement of components, which were faulty or had suffered a breakdown prior to the start date of this cover.
xxi) Any property more specifically warranty by any other Protection Plan or guarantee (i.e. manufacturer guarantee).
xxii)Any loss arising from change in broadcast/reception technology but not occasioned by any manufacturing or workmanship defect.
xxiii) Any loss or damage arising out of external cause, including but not limited to fire, theft, explosion, water damage, act of god perils, riot, strike, malicious damage, terrorism etc.
xxiv)Any loss or damage to accessories/remote used in connection with the equipment that were not supplied at the time of purchase of the equipment.
xxv) Any loss arising from improper storage, transportation, delivery or installation/re-installation of the equipment.
xxvi) Beneficiary/Owner/Covered person’s consequential losses of any kind and/or legal or contractual liability of any kind, other than the terms & conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
xxvii) The cost of installing any optional attachment/accessory to the equipment.
xxviii) Any loss arising out of mechanical and/or electrical breakdown caused by overloading, strain, overrunning, freezing, excessive pressure, short circuiting, over heating of the equipment.
xxix) Any loss arising out of ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from combustion of nuclear fuel.
xxx) Any loss or damage due to use of non genuine parts other than approved and/or supplied by the manufacturer or service provider.
xxxi) Any loss or damage caused by or arising out of the wilful acts or omission or gross negligence of the Covered person and/or Covered employees.
xxxii) Any replacement or repair of the entire item arising out of any loss or damage of any part or component which is covered under the Protection Plan and is unavailable in the market. The liability in such a case will be restricted only to the value of the damaged part or component.
xxxiii) Any cost of diagnostic or dismantling nature, unless accepted as part of an authorized claim.
xxxiv) Any loss due to any person obtaining the equipment by deception.
xxxv) Any loss directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening through or in consequence of war, invasion act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or unsurped power, nationalization, or loot pillage in connection therewith
a) In cases where an item can be repaired , We will pay expenses necessarily incurred to restore the damaged item to its former state of serviceability plus the cost of dismantling and re-assembly incurred for the purpose of effecting the repairs. We will only deduct a applicable taxes (Taxes may vary from state to state)
b) No deduction shall be made for depreciation in respect of parts replaced, but the value of any salvage will be taken into account. If the cost of repairs detailed herein equals or exceeds the actual value of the item Covered immediately before occurrence of the damage, the settlement shall be made on the basis provided for in (b) below
c) In cases where covered item is a total loss, WE will pay for the refurbished/Same or similar condition /Like New replacement value subject to maximum of the purchase value of the covered item. However the salvage and excess will be taken into account in such cases.
d) In the event that replacement property of like kind and quality is not obtainable, new property which is as similar as possible to that suffering damage and which is capable of performing the same function, shall be deemed to be new property of like kind and quality and in no event this be considered as a betterment to the covered person. However, if damaged item may be replaced by a similar item available at the time of repair/replacement, any voluntary betterment opted for by the covered person shall be reimbursable after making appropriate deduction for betterment.We will make payments only after being satisfied, by production of necessary bills and documents, that the repairs have been effected or replacements have been taken place, as the case may be.
- Transfer of Ownership
The cover shall cease on transfer of ownership of the covered equipment by the owner/ covered Person to any other party.
- Onus of Proof
In any action, suit or other proceedings where WE allege that by reason of the above provisions any damage is not covered by this protection plan, the burden of proving that such damage is covered shall be upon owner of the covered item.
InsuranceThis document gives information about Protection Plan, Service provider, Beneficiary/User and protected Equipment etc. & other terms & conditions.
1.Definitions of WordsService Provider
M/s. Semusi Technologies Private Limited (RMP)
Beneficiary/User: The purchaser of the equipment along with Protection Plan, whose name is as shown on the Invoice. Where the purchaser is a company, Beneficiary/User shall mean any representative / employee of the company authorised to use the Equipment.
Protected Equipment: Product/s purchased as shown on purchase Invoice, for product category such as Mobiles, Tablets along with Protection Plan Product or Services through their medium.
Medium: Assured retailers, distributors, web, online & app channels including all their associates.
Cover Period:12 months from the date of purchase of the Protection Plan
Sum Protected: Equipment value as Calculated basis the fair market value on the date of purchase of protection plan
Product & Services: syncNscan Protection Plan offered on sale, Repair and Distribution of services related to Mobile Handsets and Tablets.
2.The Scope of CoverProvided beneficiary have purchased equipment from Medium, whereby medium have advised to Semusi Technologies Private limited (Service Provider) about the purchase & paid the appropriate premium and issued purchase invoice along with the handout (terms and conditions document) to the purchaser through their Medium, service provider in the event of following occurrence to the Protected Equipment, will approve for payment of cost of repair or total loss claims payout as defined in the Depreciation Table mentioned below, if the equipment:
- Suffer damage to the exterior or interior component as a result of external impact & such damage cause equipment to stop working.
- Fails to work because fluid has managed to enter its internal/external circuitry
- Fire, lightning and explosion.
3.ExclusionsThe Company shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage to Protected Equipment relating to or caused due to the following:
- Loss, such forgotten/misplaced/theft unattended including from an unlocked vehicle, missing, and any loss under mysterious circumstances.
- Loss resulting from or caused by theft, or attempted theft of Protected Equipment, left in unattended vehicle or room except car of fully enclosed saloon type or room, having at the time all the doors/windows and other opening securely locked and properly fastened
- Loss due to Intentional act or wilful neglect.
- Dead on Arrival / DOA cases will not be covered
- Loss arising after 12 month from date of inception of the Protection Plan sold to the Beneficiary.
- Any loss due to hire or loan of the Protected equipment to a third party or if ownership is transferred.
- Loss arising due to unlawful act including Terrorist activity, War, Nuclear Explosion, Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biochemical, Biological, Electromagnetic, Cyber Attack etc.
- Any loss if the protected equipment is not connected to any cellular network of service providers (only for mobiles and Tablets with SIM slot).
- Consequential loss of any kind or as lost, of/left description including wear & tear, manufacturing defects etc.
- Loss caused by incorrect storage, poor care and maintenance, careless use, gross negligence, incorrect installation and incorrect set-up.
- Loss covered by supplier, dealer or factory warranty.
- Any loss of data or software installed in the equipment.
- Any loss arising outside the territorial limits of World.
- Any loss that is cosmetic in nature and does not result in to complete stoppage of/or functioning of equipment.
- Any loss effecting to SIM card and any ancillary product etc even if the equipment result into complete stoppage of working.
- Any loss or damage to accessories and panels even if forming a part of standard pack or to any complementary or ancillary product/s made available under any promotional scheme.
- Theft of any kind of the Protected Equipment.
4.Special ExclusionsThe Company shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage to Protected equipment relating to or caused due to the following:
4.1 Loss or damage due to intentional overloading of the Protected Equipment. Intentional Overloading shall mean intentional loading of any hardware or software other than standard packing which comes from Manufacturer.
4.2 Loss or damage due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Protected Equipment.
4.3 Loss or damage due to mechanical or electrical breakdown or derangement, unless such loss is accidental damage and which is not covered within the manufacturer’s warranty.
4.4 Penalties for delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency.
4.5 Loss due to the Protected Equipment which gradually develops flaws, defects, cracks or partial fractures in any part not necessitating immediate stoppage, although at some future time repair or renewal of the parts affected may be necessary.
4.6 Loss due to deterioration or wearing away or wearing out of any part of the Protected Equipment that is caused due to or naturally resulting from its normal use or exposure.
4.7 Service Provider will not be liable for any damages which have happened during handling of the damage equipment by Courier Service / logistic Partner
4.9 The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage claim if:
i) The user is found to be involved in any way in fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind whatsoever related to this Protection Plan and/or Protection Plan Schedule or Protected Equipment and/or
ii) The Protected Equipment whose
IMEI / MEID / ESN numbers have not been declared or empanelled or registered under the Protection Plan.
iii) Due to the inability of the Beneficiary/User To submit either the claim processing and/or claim payment documents as required by the Company for processing the claim.
5.CompensationTotal Loss: –
Maximum liability per Protected Equipment shall be Sum Protected less Excess & Depreciation (As defined below) depending on age of Protected Equipment from date of purchase till date & time of loss.
In the event of total loss, the Service Provider will not provide any payment towards replacement to the Beneficiary until the Beneficiary has surrendered the original equipment as salvage.
Partial Loss: –
Maximum liability for each Protected Equipment shall be cost of repair, subject to Excess. If the repair cost or maximum liability at the time of loss exceeds the total loss settlement, Service Provider shall settle the claim on total loss under BER (Beyond Economic Repair) basis and the relevant Protection Plan Protection Plan to the Beneficiary will be cancelled from the date of loss.
0 to 3 months
35% Percentage of Purchase Price
3 to 6 months
40% Percentage of Purchase Price
6 to 9 months
65% Percentage of Purchase Price
9 to 12 months
75% Percentage of Purchase Price
Maximum of 2 claims shall be addressed by the Service Provider, during Protection Plan period; subject to maximum value of Sum Protected at the time of loss and prior claim is partial loss. Excess is minimum value which shall be deducted in each and every claim settlement. Excess is 10% of the purchase value, or 500 rupees, whichever is higher.
6.Protection Plan ConditionUser/Beneficiary shall all times agree that:
User has submitted the Protected Equipment scanner report to the service provider and service provider has given an approval / confirmation for activation of the protection plan Take all reasonable steps to safeguard the Protected Equipment.
In the event of loss, declare/disclose all the material fact about the incidence or event and submit salvage.
Protected Equipment is purchased along with Protection Plan services/ product and registered at the time of purchase.
All benefits shall be forfeited under the terms of this Protection Plan, where there are any misrepresentations, or nondisclosure of any material fact significant to admission of liability and assessment of loss.
Protect the Protected Equipment, as far as reasonably possible, against theft, damage and contact with fluids.
Not to modify or alter the Protected Equipment in any way (other than installation of approved software), nor have installed components in the Protected Equipment or have it serviced or repaired by any person not approved by the manufacturer and/or the Service Provider.
7.Claim ProcedureIn the event of loss, User/Beneficiary is required to do following:>
An immediate intimation (not later than 48 hours from the date and time of loss) about loss should be given to syncNscan on helpline No +91 888 273 1212.
All claim related documents or correspondence need to be submitted to syncNscan and should reach syncNscan not later than 15 calendar days from the date and time of the event of loss.
Damage Category –
The event needs to be notified to syncNscan with proximate cause or reason of loss. Thereafter, the Beneficiary will take the damaged equipment to nearest authorized service centre at his own cost, as per information provided to him and obtain service estimate towards Damage.
Do not get the damaged Protected Equipment repaired unless intimated over helpline by syncNscan & further authorized by Service Provider in writing or via text message through mobile communication.
8.Contact Points for claimsAll claim related queries and submission of claim document/s or correspondence should be directed to syncNscan by calling on +91 888 273 1212.
All claim related documents or correspondence need to be submitted to syncNscan in Duplicate i.e. Original claim document/s with one additional photo copy of all original claim document/s – Note: Original Documents shall be retained by Service Provider at the time of claim and shall not be returned to the User/Beneficiary, and to be sent to the Corporate Office of syncNscan, or to the given address of syncNscan as informed to the Beneficiary by their helpline, along with the damaged Mobile/handset/equipment.
For all claim related guidance or assistance/issues Beneficiary can contact syncNscan helpline No +91 888 273 1212. Beneficiary can know their claim status and also get all other relevant information by calling syncNscan helpline or by sending an email at mailto: claims@syncNscan.com
FRAUD: If any claim under this Protection Plan shall in any respect is found to be fraudulent or if any fraudulent means or devices are used by the Beneficiary/User or anyone acting on their behalf, to obtain any benefit under this Protection Plan, all benefits and rights of the Beneficiary/User under this Protection Plan shall cease and stand forfeited.
The Bona fide User shall have to establish his/her identity and effect proper and valid discharge to receive the benefits of coverage under the Protection Plan
INTEREST: No sums payable under this Protection Plan shall carry any interest.
This scheme is available at select stores/outlets.